this peice of fuck tagged me again and told me to do everyone so hERE IT IS
1. Seb's original goal was to be chubby and SUPER FUZZY. He is much the opposite of that now.
2. Seb was designed before the current color pallettes were added but during the closure in which they were being added in. His current color is what his original color was going to be.
3. He is my first child, and was actually going to get a lot of the upgrades Lionel ended up getting instead (like wings)
4. Seb's proportions are similar to that of Spike, the bulldog from Tom and Jerry.
5. Seb is Aromantic and Asexual. He finds love and romance to be a wonderful thing, but has no interest in it for himself.
6. He is very very dedicated to becomming a doctor.
7. Seb currently works at the Nook. He loves helping Alma take care of wynglings.
8. Seb tends to have a habit of blaming things on himself. He still blames himself for the death of Egglantine's mother, convinced that if he'd been more serious about his magic studies before he could have at least gotten her into a stable condition until professional help arrived. (This is untrue, however, she had lost far too much blood for him to have been able to save her in any way.)
1. Lionel exists because Westin and Percy,
's first two wyngro, do. When I dragged Lucky into wyngro hell it stirred me into wanting to make another Wyngling.
2. I originally was going to have him pursue Ice magic, because I figured it'd be cool to have a bright orange, firey wyngro knowing such a thing. Wind, fire, and lightning are much more fitting to his personality, however.
3. Lionel's personality is based off of Steve Irwin's "Wow hey a huge crocodile im gonna touch it" type personality.
4. Lionel used to think he looked pretty damn good, but he's gotten kind of self concious about his gangly appearance as of late.
5. The above is because Lionel has developed a MASSIVE crush on his Best Friend's brother, Percy. He doesn't believe such an exquisite being would want to bother with a gangly thing like him.
6. Lionel can read, it's just very difficult for him because he has a hard time sitting still and focusing. He finds this increadibly embarrasing.
7. If anyone other then his brother or buddy Westin referred to him as "chicken legs" he'd probably get really upset.
8. Flying is something that Lionel has always dreamed of. If he thinks about it too long he gets really worried about how his wings haven't grown yet.
1. Egglantine was originally brought up as a joke while on a skype call with Lucky. I said something about making a tan roundnose wyngling and naming her Egg.(the tan color reminds me of eggs, and so do roundnoses, which Lucky and i frequently refer to as eggnoses) Lucky proceeded to say something about how cute that would be and encouraged me.
2. Her name started as Egg, then changed to Savannah, and then eventually Egglantine, with Egg being a nickname. Her name came from the main character of Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Eglantine Price.
3. Spark was made first, but the idea for Egglantine has been around much longer. I was just waiting for the right time to make her into a reality.
4. She was originally going to call both Seb and Lionel a variant of "Dad". This changed because I thought it was weird and would make it seem like the brothers had a relationship going on behind the scenes- and I figured it would make them uncomfortable too, lol. Now she thinks of Seb as her father and Lio as her uncle.
5. She also thinks of Percy and Westin as uncles.
6. She has a spotted-ish pattern because she's meant to be like those eggs that have spots on them.(previews.123rf.com/images/forw…
7. I haven't decided what magic egg will be using most of yet.
8. She loves spoodles.